Frame REID custom steel Fork Steel Shifters Shimano Thumbshifter Front derailleur n/a Rear derailleur Shimano Tourney Freewheel / cassette Shimano 7-speed freewheel Chainset REID steel chainset 42t Chain KMC Bottom bracket Sealed bearing Brakes Promax dual pivot calipers Brake levers Promax alloy comfort levers Wheelset rim REID double wall alloy Hub REID alloy bolt on Tires 700 x 32C Whitewall (26" on 42cm frame size) Handlebars REID alloy curved vintage style Stem Promax alloy quill stem Grips REID tan leather style vintage stitched Saddle REID ladies tan comfort saddle Seatpost Steel 25.4mm Pedals PVC platform, 9/16" steel axle Accessories Chainguard, pannier rack, mudguards and kickstand
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Have an issue with your bike after purchasing? Please dont hesitiate to contact our staff to discuss how we can help you love your Reid Bike!
Return Shipping at customers cost.
For the rider with an affinity for vintage style, this retro bike will have you cruising on the weekends and even commuting to work. With Shimano 7-Speed gearing, you’ll tackle hills and headwinds with ease. This is modern parts meets timeless design.
The perfect all-rounder the Ladies Classic 7-Speed will take you where you need to go in comfort and style. Your choice of attire won’t be restricted thanks to the vintage step-through frame. This classic style means you’ll sit in an upright, ergonomic position as cruise through the countryside enjoying the amazing views.
- A range of colours to suit every style in a durable gloss finish
- Comfy, leather-look seat for easy riding all day long
- Colour-matched mudguards, rear rack and chain guard
- Available in 3 sizes to ensure the perfect fit; S – 42cm with 26″ wheels, and M – 46cm and L – 52cm with 700C wheels
- Optional front and rear basketsfor space to pack your picnic
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts