Find your way to work each day and then get lost on the weekend. Simply put, Gravel-grinders (AKA All-Road, Adventure Road or Dirt-Road-Racers) are like a CX (Cylcocross) bike built for Endurance riding.
A lightweight 6061 alloy frame with front/rear rack and mudguard mounts and extra clearance for wide tyres. Getting to work or loading up for a weekend of bike trekking? The Granite has you covered. The features that make these bikes perfect for dirty distance racing across varied terrain also make them perfect for all-conditions commuting:
- Endurance geometry lightweight 6061 alloy frame with plenty of mudguard and rack mounts front and rear, plus extra clearance for wide tyres
- Shimano A070 STI gearing with a compact crankset (50/34T) for a wide range of gears
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes are proven performers in all conditions – control and stopping power no matter how muddy
- Built to keep going – the Granite runs on light and durable Alex MD17 rims fitted with Kenda 32C tyres
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
Frame Double butted alloy with dropped chainstays, luggage mounts and enhanced clearance Fork REID alloy with front rack mounts and disc mounts Shifters Shimano A070 STI Front derailleur Shimano A070 Rear derailleur Shimano A070 Freewheel / cassette Shimano HG200 7-speed cassette (12-32t) Chainset Prowheel alloy 50/34T Chain KMC Z50 Bottom bracket VP sealed bearing Brakes Tektro C400 mechanical disc Brake levers Shimano A070 STI Wheelset rim Alex MD17 alloy Hub Quando alloy QR Tyres Kenda all road 700 x 32C Handlebars REID compact alloy race bar Stem 1-1/8" alloy, oversize Grips REID CX race tape Saddle REID CX Race Seatpost REID alloy 27.2mm micro adjust Pedals VP 990A Accessories n/a